Suggested Searches
View All
View All
View All
General Results

Patients and Visitors

Medical Records

Your Information, Our Commitment to Privacy

University of Minnesota Health represents a collaboration of University of Minnesota Physicians and University of Minnesota Medical Center.

Transferring Medical Records to M Health Facilities and Providers

If your medical records (electronic medical record) are with M Health, they are available to all areas of M Health and you don’t need to transfer them. If you need to transfer records from outside of the M Health system, ask your care provider what steps to take to move your records.

Requesting a Copy of Your M Health Medical Records

(PLEASE NOTE: You do not need to use the authorization form if you want to use MyChart to read your records online. M Health patients have access to MyChart through Fairview Health Services. Visit the MyChart login page for more information.)

University of Minnesota Health Clinics and Surgery Center, University of Minnesota Medical Center, University of Minnesota Masonic Children's Hospital, Fairview Metro Area Hospitals and Fairview Metro Area Clinics

Authorization to Release Protected Health Information (PDF)

Release of Information, LL25
6401 France Ave. S.
Edina, MN 55435-2199
Phone: 952-924-5165
Fax: 952-915-8824

You also may email your request to

For University of Minnesota Physicians Clinics

Authorization to Release Protected Health Information (PDF)

Release of Information Form Return Address:
University of Minnesota Physicians
720 Washington Ave. SE, Suite 200
Minneapolis, MN 55414