How to Reserve a Space
Make a request for the Wilf Family Center. Reservation requests that require detailed AV or furniture setup must be made at least 5 business days prior to the activity. Basic room requests can be made 1 day in advance.
Reservation Request Instructions
To browse the calendar for availability (no login required):
Click "Request a Space" link on the left
Click "Browse," then "Browse for Space"
To create an account:
- Click “My Account,” then “Create an Account”
To request a new reservation:
- Click “My Account,” “Log In,” then enter your email address and password
- Click “Reservations” then “Request a Space”
Please note: Submitting a request does not reserve the space.
Once a space has been requested, you will receive an email within three business days notifying you as to whether your request can be met. Requests must be made at least 5 business days prior to your activity.
To view your reservation:
- Click “Reservations” then “View My Requests”
Recurring activities will show as one reservation. Click the reservation name to see the individual bookings inside.
To edit your reservation:
- To edit the date or time of all or some of the bookings inside a reservation, click “Booking Tools”
- To edit the location of a booking, click the pencil and paper icon
- To edit the A/V or furniture layout requests for a booking, click the green "+" icon
- To cancel a booking, click the red “x” icon
If you do not see these icons, it is too close to your reservation to make changes online and you must contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions or comments, please contact Wilf Family Center Manager, at email@example.com.