There are many ways you can make a difference in the lives of patients and their families.
- Give a gift: Support wellness needs of M Health Fairview caregivers on the front lines, or search for another area you’re passionate about. Give online or send your gift by mail, along with this gift form, to:
University of Minnesota Foundation
P.O. Box 860266
Minneapolis, MN 55486-0266
- Honor: Celebrate family members or friends with a gift in honor of a birthday, retirement or anniversary, or make a gift in a loved one’s memory.
- Fundraise: Create your own online crowdfunding page and share it with friends and family.
- Make an estate gift: A gift in your will or trust can support M Health Fairview facilities and programs.
- Give assets: Make a gift of retirement assets, life insurance, or securities.
- Participate: Attend a fundraising event, engage your company, or follow M Health Fairview on social media.
- Volunteer: Give of your time at the hospital regularly, through a one-time event, or with your company.
- Be an ambassador: Share your story, host a small event, or find another way to extend the reach of M Health Fairview.
- Involve your company: Learn more about cause marketing, event sponsorships, employee volunteer and giving programs, and matching gifts.
- Support hospice: Gifts to the Hospice and Home Care program can be made to the Ebenezer Foundation. Gifts to The Pillars Hospice Home can be made to Fairview Foundation by calling 612-672-7777 or emailing email@example.com, or send your gift to:
1690 University Ave. W., Suite 250
St. Paul, MN 55104
- Make a payroll gift: Fairview employees may visit the Fairview intranet or contact Christine Berg Schroeder at 651-315-5430 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
For other information on how you can give back to M Health Fairview hospitals, clinics, and initiatives, please contact us at 612-626-0416 or email@example.com.