University of Minnesota Health brings hope and healing to patients and their families while advancing education, research, and care to benefit us all.
Philanthropy fosters discovery and helps our experts deliver premier care. Your support helps us:
- Continue our legacy of medical breakthroughs, which include performing the world’s first successful open-heart surgery and bone marrow transplant, and inventing the first portable pacemaker.
- Save lives through innovative research to make the latest, most promising treatments available to patients.
- Offer the StudyFinder program, which matches patients with the clinical trials that are right for them.
- Sustain programs in chaplaincy, social work, family resources, behavioral health, and volunteer services.
- Train nearly 70 percent of Minnesota’s physicians in one of the nation’s most comprehensive academic health centers.
- Build on our reputation as a worldwide leader in family medicine, cancer prevention and survivorship, transplantation, orthopaedics, as well as brain and heart health.
- Provide integrative therapies that support our patients’ physical and emotional well-being.
- Deliver state-of-the-art-care at University of Minnesota Medical Center, University of Minnesota Masonic Children’s Hospital, and Clinics and Surgery Center.