Cardiovascular Grand Rounds
- Description: Physicians and other medical professionals can stay up-to-date on the latest developments in cardiology at weekly meetings of the Cardiovascular Grand Rounds. Grand Rounds present evolving diagnosis and treatment in heart care and provide a relevant, in-depth review of important cardiovascular topics. These meeting are held at the University of Minnesota and are part of the Academic Cardiology Lecture Series.
- Details: Find the Cardiovascular Grand Rounds calendar.
Find lectures and presentations at Masonic Cancer Center, University of Minnesota.
Bariatric Education Days - Thursday, May 25, and Friday, May 26, 2017
- Description: Mark your calendars for the 13th annual Bariatric Education Days conference. This course, exclusively for health care practitioners, will focus on the latest advances in the care and treatment of bariatric patients. National and local leaders, scholars and experts will present on a variety of topics related to treating obesity, including: Innovative obesity research/medications and obesity treatment in adolescents and adults, and bridging the gap between medical and surgical weight management.
- Details: For more information, visit the Bariatric Education Days page.
- Register today!
50th Anniversary of Pancreas Transplant - Friday, May 19, 2017
- Description: Honoring pioneers and celebrating 50 years of achievements since the first pancreas transplant.
- Details: For more information, visit the 50th Anniversary of Pancreas Transplant page.
Find our Continuing Medical Education for pediatric specialties.