Cardiovascular Grand Rounds
- Description: Physicians and other medical professionals can stay up-to-date on the latest developments in cardiology at weekly meetings of the Cardiovascular Grand Rounds. Grand Rounds present evolving diagnosis and treatment in heart care and provide a relevant, in-depth review of important cardiovascular topics. These meeting are held at the University of Minnesota and are part of the Academic Cardiology Lecture Series.
- Details: Find the Cardiovascular Grand Rounds calendar.
Find lectures and presentations at Masonic Cancer Center, University of Minnesota.
M Health Pediatrics Grand Rounds
- Description: The University of Minnesota, Department of Pediatrics and its affiliated M Health practitioners offer learning opportunities for pediatric professionals in the community. Pediatric Grand Rounds sessions are open to the public and designed to improve the broad practice of pediatric medicine.
- Details: Find the Pediatrics Ground Rounds calendar.
Topics and Advances in Pediatrics
Thursday, June 1, 2017 to Friday, June 2, 2017
- Description: Advances in the understanding of pediatric health and diseases are occurring rapidly. To help ensure the ability of healthcare providers to deliver quality care to patients, it is essential that they take time to focus on such developments. This 2-day conference offers participants an opportunity to learn about advances and innovations for many of the key pediatric issues practitioners face today.
- Audience: This conference is ideal for all pediatricians and primary care physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, hospital and clinic nurses, and others who are involved in the care and treatment of pediatric patients.
- Details: This conference is presented by the Department of Pediatrics, University of Minnesota Masonic Children’s Hospital. Learn more about Topics and Advances in Pediatrics.
University of Minnesota Masonic Children's Hospital
Wilf Family Center
2450 Riverside Avenue
Minneapolis, MN 55454
Bariatric Education Days - Thursday, May 25, and Friday, May 26, 2017
- Description: Mark your calendars for the 13th annual Bariatric Education Days conference. This course, exclusively for health care practitioners, will focus on the latest advances in the care and treatment of bariatric patients. National and local leaders, scholars and experts will present on a variety of topics related to treating obesity, including: Innovative obesity research/medications and obesity treatment in adolescents and adults, and bridging the gap between medical and surgical weight management.
- Details: For more information, visit the Bariatric Education Days page.
- Register today!