Find lectures and presentations at Masonic Cancer Center, University of Minnesota.
Our Continuing Medical Education programs are presented with the support of Fairview, University of Minnesota and Lillehei Heart Institute.
Matters of the Heart Conference: February 9, 2018
Minnesota Valve Conference: April 19-20, 2018
- Description: Discover the latest innovations in caring for your patients who are at risk for or are living with heart disease. Join us Feb. 9, 2018, at the 2018 Matters of the Heart Conference (previously called the Women’s Heart Conference: Matters of the Heart) at Radisson Blu Mall of America.
- Details: For more information, visit the Matters of the Heart Conference page.
- The fifth annual Minnesota Valve Symposium is a gathering of local, national and international leaders for a two-day discussion of the latest information on structural heart innovation, including left atrial appendage closure, robotic percutaneous interventions, valve disease and more. Faculty presentations of the latest data, techniques and state-of-the-art reviews will be augmented with live procedure and case presentation sessions.
- Agenda and registration coming soon!
Lillehei Lecture Series
Lillehei Symposium: Progress in Cardiovascular Care
- Description: You'll gain insight from the finest cardiologists in the nation when you participate in our weekly Lillehei Lecture Series. Cardiologists, primary care physicians and other health professionals are welcome to attend and learn about the latest information in treating heart disease.
- Details: For more information, visit the Lillehei Lecture Series page.
- The Lillehei Symposium: Progress in Cardiovascular Care is provided by the University of Minnesota Medical School and presented by the Department of Medicine, Cardiovascular Division. The conference design invites interactive opportunities through question-and-answer sessions, case discussions, and an EKG skills workshop.
- Details: For more details and registration information, visit the Lillehei Symposium page.
Cardiovascular Grand Rounds
- Description: Physicians and other medical professionals can stay up-to-date on the latest developments in cardiology at weekly meetings of the Cardiovascular Grand Rounds. Grand Rounds present evolving diagnosis and treatment in heart care and provide a relevant, in-depth review of important cardiovascular topics. These meeting are held at the University of Minnesota and are part of the Academic Cardiology Lecture Series.
- Details: Find the Cardiovascular Grand Rounds calendar.
Find our Continuing Medical Education for pediatric specialties.