Find lectures and presentations at Masonic Cancer Center, University of Minnesota.
2018 ECMO Symposium
ADVANCED MANAGEMENT OF THE FAILING LUNG OR HEART
Friday, October 5, 2018
Graduate Minneapolis Hotel
615 Washington Ave SE | Minneapolis, MN 55414
Learn how to provide the best care for your patients at the fourth annual symposium on acute cardiac and respiratory failure care. This one-day conference, hosted by extracorporeal membrane oxygenation experts at University of Minnesota Health, will help you identify and care for patients who have advanced heart or lung failure.
Come learn the latest developments and current controversies in pulmonary and cardiovascular intensive care, and join peers for breakout sessions to help better your practice.
Lillehei Symposium: Progress in Cardiovascular Care
Thursday, September 20, 2018 to Friday, September 21, 2018
- Description: A one-stop comprehensive update of advances in cardiovascular disease, diagnosis, and management. This symposium has essential knowledge for all healthcare professionals.
- Audience: This interactive, comprehensive, informative, two-day session will provide cardiovascular education to Nurses, CV technicians, Advanced Practice Providers (Nurse Practitioners, Physicians Assistants), Primary care physicians, Cardiologists, Cardiac surgeons, Specialists in Vascular medicine and any health professional from the medical industry who are interested in a comprehensive update of progress in cardiovascular care.
- Location: Graduate Minneapolis (Formerly The Commons Hotel), 615 Washington Avenue SE, Minneapolis, MN 55414
- The Lillehei Symposium: Progress in Cardiovascular Care is provided by the University of Minnesota Medical School and presented by the Department of Medicine, Cardiovascular Division. The conference design invites interactive opportunities through question-and-answer sessions, case discussions, and an EKG skills workshop.
- Details: For more details and registration information, visit the Lillehei Symposium page.
Lillehei Lecture Series
- Description: You'll gain insight from the finest cardiologists in the nation when you participate in our weekly Lillehei Lecture Series. Cardiologists, primary care physicians and other health professionals are welcome to attend and learn about the latest information in treating heart disease.
- Details: For more information, visit the Lillehei Lecture Series page.
Cardiovascular Grand Rounds
- Description: Physicians and other medical professionals can stay up-to-date on the latest developments in cardiology at weekly meetings of the Cardiovascular Grand Rounds. Grand Rounds present evolving diagnosis and treatment in heart care and provide a relevant, in-depth review of important cardiovascular topics. These meeting are held at the University of Minnesota and are part of the Academic Cardiology Lecture Series.
- Details: Find the Cardiovascular Grand Rounds calendar.
Psychiatry Review: The Challenges of Being a Mental Health Care Provider: Responding with Wisdom and Resilience
October 11-12, 2018
Westin Edina Galleria
The Psychiatry Review Conference is designed for psychiatrists and other physicians, nurses and nurse practitioners, psychologists, social workers, and other healthcare professionals who manage and treat patients.
This year's highlighted session topics are:
Opioid Dependence and Marijuana Use
The full conference agenda is posted online for detailed information and individual talk titles.
Find our Continuing Medical Education for pediatric specialties.