Cardiovascular Grand Rounds
- Description: Physicians and other medical professionals can stay up-to-date on the latest developments in cardiology at weekly meetings of the Cardiovascular Grand Rounds. Grand Rounds present evolving diagnosis and treatment in heart care and provide a relevant, in-depth review of important cardiovascular topics. These meeting are held at the University of Minnesota and are part of the Academic Cardiology Lecture Series.
- Details: Find the Cardiovascular Grand Rounds calendar.
The Cutting Edge in Transplantation: Innovations in Testing and Therapies - Wednesday, March 29, 2017
- Description: Organ transplantation remains a dynamic field of continued interest and excitement. The 2017 Cutting Edge in Transplantation Conference will focus on new insights gained through technological advances in organ donor as well as recipient transplantation in all organ types: heart, lung, liver, kidney and pancreas.
- Details: For more details and registration information, visit The Cutting Edge in Transplantation page.
M Health Pediatrics Grand Rounds
- Description: The University of Minnesota, Department of Pediatrics and its affiliated M Health practitioners offer learning opportunities for pediatric professionals in the community. Pediatric Grand Rounds sessions are open to the public and designed to improve the broad practice of pediatric medicine.
- Details: Find the Pediatrics Ground Rounds calendar.
Stroke and Trauma Care for EMS Professionals
Tuesday, February 28, 2017, 6 to 8 p.m.
- Description: Join us for a value-packed stroke and trauma critical care update including the latest research and critical care updates such as Comprehensive Stroke Center capabilities. Presented by University of Minnesota Health – University of Minnesota Medical Center Stroke Center and Trauma Services.
- Details: Complimentary dinner and free parking
Betty Danger’s Country Club in NE Minneapolis
2501 Marshall St. NE
Minneapolis, MN 55418
To register, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 612-327-3447. Certificates for EMS education hours provided.