Lillehei Symposium: Progress in Cardiovascular Care - Thursday, September 7 - Friday, September 8, 2017
- Location: The Commons Hotel - 615 Washington Ave SE, Minneapolis, MN 55455
- Description: A one-stop comprehensive update of advances in cardiovascular disease, diagnosis, and management. This symposium has essential knowledge for all healthcare professionals. This interactive, comprehensive, informative, two-day session will provide cardiovascular education to Nurses, CV technicians, Advanced Practice Providers (Nurse Practitioners, Physicians Assistants), Primary care physicians, Cardiologists, Cardiac surgeons, Specialists in Vascular medicine and any health professional, or professionals from the medical industry who are interested in a comprehensive update of progress in cardiovascular care.
- Details: The Lillehei Symposium is presented by the Department of Medicine, Cardiovascular Division, University of Minnesota Medical School.
- Learn more and register today!
ECMO Symposium - Friday, October 6, 2017
- Description: The third annual ECMO Symposium will look into treatment options for patients with acute cardiac and respiratory failures. Providers who specialize in cardiac or pulmonary management of critically ill patients will get an in-depth examination of the latest developments and current controversies in pulmonary and cardiovascular intensive care.
- Details: Agenda and registration coming soon!
Lillehei Lecture Series
Lillehei Symposium: Progress in Cardiovascular Care
- Description: You'll gain insight from the finest cardiologists in the nation when you participate in our weekly Lillehei Lecture Series. Cardiologists, primary care physicians and other health professionals are welcome to attend and learn about the latest information in treating heart disease.
- Details: For more information, visit the Lillehei Lecture Series page.
- The Lillehei Symposium: Progress in Cardiovascular Care is provided by the University of Minnesota Medical School and presented by the Department of Medicine, Cardiovascular Division. The conference design invites interactive opportunities through question-and-answer sessions, case discussions, and an EKG skills workshop.
- Details: For more details and registration information, visit the Lillehei Symposium page.