Stroke and Trauma Care for EMS Professionals
Tuesday, February 28, 2017, 6 to 8 p.m.
- Description: Join us for a value-packed stroke and trauma critical care update including the latest research and critical care updates such as Comprehensive Stroke Center capabilities. Presented by University of Minnesota Health – University of Minnesota Medical Center Stroke Center and Trauma Services.
- Details: Complimentary dinner and free parking
Betty Danger’s Country Club in NE Minneapolis
2501 Marshall St. NE
Minneapolis, MN 55418
To register, email email@example.com or call 612-327-3447. Certificates for EMS education hours provided.
The Cutting Edge in Transplantation: Innovations in Testing and Therapies - Wednesday, March 29, 2017
- Description: Organ transplantation remains a dynamic field of continued interest and excitement. The 2017 Cutting Edge in Transplantation Conference will focus on new insights gained through technological advances in organ donor as well as recipient transplantation in all organ types: heart, lung, liver, kidney and pancreas.
- Details: For more details and registration information, visit The Cutting Edge in Transplantation page.
Our Continuing Medical Education programs are presented with the support of Fairview, University of Minnesota and Lillehei Heart Institute.
Minnesota Valve Symposium - Thursday, April 20, and Friday, April 21, 2017
- Description: The fourth annual Minnesota Valve Symposium will bring local, national and international leaders in valvular heart disease and transcatheter aortic valve replacement together for two days to discuss the latest information regarding patient evaluation, management guidelines, imaging, pathology, surgical techniques, devices, and long term results.
- Details: For more information, visit the Minnesota Valve Symposium page.
- Registration coming soon!
Lillehei Lecture Series
Lillehei Symposium: Progress in Cardiovascular Care
- Description: You'll gain insight from the finest cardiologists in the nation when you participate in our weekly Lillehei Lecture Series. Cardiologists, primary care physicians and other health professionals are welcome to attend and learn about the latest information in treating heart disease.
- Details: For more information, visit the Lillehei Lecture Series page.
- The Lillehei Symposium: Progress in Cardiovascular Care is provided by the University of Minnesota Medical School and presented by the Department of Medicine, Cardiovascular Division. The conference design invites interactive opportunities through question-and-answer sessions, case discussions, and an EKG skills workshop.
- Details: For more details and registration information, visit the Lillehei Symposium page.
Cardiovascular Grand Rounds
- Description: Physicians and other medical professionals can stay up-to-date on the latest developments in cardiology at weekly meetings of the Cardiovascular Grand Rounds. Grand Rounds present evolving diagnosis and treatment in heart care and provide a relevant, in-depth review of important cardiovascular topics. These meeting are held at the University of Minnesota and are part of the Academic Cardiology Lecture Series.
- Details: Find the Cardiovascular Grand Rounds calendar.
Find lectures and presentations at Masonic Cancer Center, University of Minnesota.
M Health Pediatrics Grand Rounds
- Description: The University of Minnesota, Department of Pediatrics and its affiliated M Health practitioners offer learning opportunities for pediatric professionals in the community. Pediatric Grand Rounds sessions are open to the public and designed to improve the broad practice of pediatric medicine.
- Details: Find the Pediatrics Ground Rounds calendar.
Topics and Advances in Pediatrics
Thursday, June 1, 2017 to Friday, June 2, 2017
- Description: Advances in the understanding of pediatric health and diseases are occurring rapidly. To help ensure the ability of healthcare providers to deliver quality care to patients, it is essential that they take time to focus on such developments. This 2-day conference offers participants an opportunity to learn about advances and innovations for many of the key pediatric issues practitioners face today.
- Audience: This conference is ideal for all pediatricians and primary care physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, hospital and clinic nurses, and others who are involved in the care and treatment of pediatric patients.
- Details: This conference is presented by the Department of Pediatrics, University of Minnesota Masonic Children’s Hospital. Learn more about Topics and Advances in Pediatrics.
University of Minnesota Masonic Children's Hospital
Wilf Family Center
2450 Riverside Avenue
Minneapolis, MN 55454