Care for every age and stage
Choosing University of Minnesota Health Maple Grove Clinics for your child’s care provides you with convenient, expert care for children of all ages and stages. In addition to full primary pediatric care, we offer pediatric specialty care just across the hall. This allows your pediatricians to have seamless access to advanced care for your child. Your child also will have a direct route to the award-winning University of Minnesota Masonic Children's Hospital.
Learn more about our kid-friendly clinic:
Primary Pediatric Care
University of Minnesota Health Maple Grove Clinics pediatric providers specialize in caring for children of all ages, from newborns to young adults. A team of pediatricians, family medicine providers, nurse practitioners and a Child-Life specialist provide comprehensive care tailored to your child.
Additional services include:
- Pediatric Walk-In Care: Pediatric walk-in care is available Monday-Friday from 7:30 a.m.-4 p.m. As a patient of our clinic, you are given priority, allowing your child to be seen sooner.
- Onsite lab, pharmacy, radiology and imaging: When your child is sick, injured or needs routine follow-up tests, the last thing you want to do is travel to another location. That’s why we offer lab, pharmacy and radiology services right here.
- Comfort measures: We know immunizations can cause anxiety for both children and parents. Using evidence-based techniques, we help reduce concerns by using approaches that help decrease pain with immunizations. This includes using special liquid for infants as well as a numbing cream for injections.
- Child-Life specialist: We have a uniquely trained specialist onsite to help children with special needs or those who have extreme anxiety. Our specialist is available to make your child’s experience go as smoothly as possible. The specialist walks your child through blood draws or x-rays, uses play therapy to explain more complicated procedures, and can also be available for general check-ups.
- Reach Out and Read: Because the first five years of life are crucial to a child’s brain development, our clinic participates in Reach Out and Read. At every well-child visit starting at 6 months of age, your child will receive an age-appropriate book for you to read with them. Reading is one of the best ways parents can help children reach their maximum potential.
In our specialty care clinic, providers from University of Minnesota Masonic Children’s Hospital specialize in more than a dozen areas and bring their expertise to Maple Grove. You benefit by having access to experts from Minnesota’s most experienced academic hospital, in a convenient location that works for your family.
Specialty services include:
- cancer care
- diabetes and endocrinology
- eye care (ophthalmology)
- inflammatory bowel disease
- NICU follow-up care
- plastic and reconstructive surgery
- primary care
- pulmonology (lung care)
- therapy (physical and occupational therapy and speech/language pathology)
- weight management