You can find experts in more than 20 medical specialties in one convenient location at University of Minnesota Health Maple Grove Clinics. We bring the value and innovation of academic medicine to the Maple Grove community.
Our patients have access to primary and specialty care for children and adults, as well as a surgery center, cancer center and a breast center. We’re proud to be the only medical center in Minnesota to earn the distinction of being a diagnostic Imaging Center of Excellence.
After your appointment
- Primary care
- Pediatrics, including walk-in care for sick kids
- Same-day orthopedic appointments
- A nationally recognized Breast Center
- A cancer center, including infusion and radiation services
- Dozens of specialty areas, including heart care, orthopedics, dermatology and neurology
- Rehabilitation services for adults and kids
- Hand and physical therapy from Institute for Athletic Medicine
- OB/GYN services from Fairview Clinics
- Fairview Maple Grove Ambulatory Surgery Center
If you were prescribed a medication, avoid an extra stop by using the on-site pharmacy and leave with your prescriptions in hand. You can also sign up to get refills mailed directly to your home.