This clinic is temporarily closed.
In accordance of the temporary closure of Mall of America, the M Health Fairview Mall of America clinic will be closed from 5 p.m. on March 17 through at least March 31.
Health care providers and staff are being relocated to serve patients at other clinics.
Individuals requiring screening for COVID-19 should visit OnCare.org or contact their health care provider before visiting a clinic or hospital.
Illnesses treated but not limited to:
Injuries treated but not limited to:
- Allergy symptoms
- Common cold
- Bronchitis and coughs
- Earaches, infections, and swimmer’s ear
- Flu symptoms
- Itchy eyes
- Headaches and migraines
- Indigestion and heartburn
- Mononucleosis (mono)
- Mouth and oral conditions
- Motion sickness
- Eye irritation, pink eye, and styes
- Sinus infections and congestion
- Skin conditions (acne, eczema, lice, ringworm, sunburn and more)
- Sore and strep throat
- Urinary tract and bladder infections
In addition to treating minor illnesses and injuries, the clinic also provides the following services:
- Back pain
- Bug bites and stings
- Minor burns
- Minor cuts, blisters, and wounds
- Splinter removal
- Sprains, strains, and joint pain
- Physicals for school, sports, and summer camps
- Vaccinations (Influenza, Diphtheria/Tetanus/Pertussis (DTaP))
- Employer drug screenings