Fairview Express Care is a convenient alternative when your regular clinic is closed or you can't see your doctor as soon as you would like. We treat non-emergency problems such as sore throats, sinus and ear infections, and other general illnesses and discomforts. We serve the entire family, ages 12 months and older.
- Patients are treated first come, first served
- During times of high patient volume, clinics may stop accepting new patients earlier than the posted clinic closing time
- Most insurance plans accepted (office co-pays apply)
- Out of pocket payment accepted (see pricing information on the Fairview website)
Fairview Express Care is not a substitute for emergency care. Call 911 for serious or life-threatening problems.
Services we offer
- Treatment for minor illnesses and injuries
- Lab tests
- Skin care
Go here to see Express Care services and prices on the Fairview website