Our specialists identify hearing loss and help children who are deaf and hard of hearing reach their full potential. We believe that all children should have the opportunity to learn language and understand the world around them. It is our privilege to work with families every step of their journey.
Families can expect a lifetime of care from audiology, aural rehabilitation, and ENT providers through University of Minnesota Health. When our patients grow from being adolescents to adults, services can be smoothly transitioned to the University of Minnesota Medical Center.
Providing a variety of programs and services
- Auditory brainstem response (ABR) testing, including stacked ABR
- Aural (hearing) rehabilitation
- Bone-anchored hearing aids
- Cochlear implants (All three varieties approved by the FDA for use.)
- Diagnostic-hearing evaluations
- Measuring signals produced by the inner ear Otoacoustic-emission testing
- Testing for electrical sound generation potential by stimulating the inner ear Electrocochleography
- Facial-nerve testing (Electroneuronography)
- Hearing aids, fittings and dispensing
- Tinnitus evaluations and prescription of noise generators
- Vestibular evaluations