Our goal is to help you live a normal life without seizures and side effects. The responsive neurostimulator is just one way we can help you manage your seizures. We are a Level 4 Comprehensive Epilepsy Center recognized by the National Association of Epilepsy Centers. We provide the highest standard of care including:
- Neuro-diagnostic monitoring, such as video EEG
- Medical, neuro-psychological and psychosocial evaluations
- Electroencephalogram (EEG), to record electrical activity
- Epilepsy-directed brain MRI
- Complete evaluation for epilepsy surgery, including intracranial electrodes
Specialists at the Neurology Clinic at the University of Minnesota Health Clinics and Surgery Center can provide you with comprehensive, compassionate care for even the most challenging, complex neurological disorders. Our Movement Disorders and Epilepsy Surgery Center was created to treat patients with movement disorders and brings together neurosurgeons, neurologists, neuropsychologists, neuroradiologists, rehabilitation specialists, psychologists and other health care professionals to provide the best care for you. Our combination of exceptional patient care and leading-edge research in neurological disorders makes us one of the top neurology programs in the United States.