Our program staff is highly skilled at providing both clinical and non-clinical support services to children and adolescents with psychosis or who are at high risk of psychosis.
- Prodrome (ultra-high risk)
- Schizoaffective disorder, depressed type
- Schizoaffective disorder, bipolar type
- Unspecified psychosis, aka unspecified schizophrenia spectrum and psychotic disorders
- Substance abuse
- Behavioral difficulties
The initial evaluation includes a psychiatric assessment, psychological assessment and treatment recommendations. The family will receive a report of the evaluation.
This multidisciplinary clinic can serve as a second opinion or consultation clinic. You will receive a full report of the evaluation.
Treatment options that are available within the University clinic include:
- Medication management or consultation
- Individual and group therapy
- School consultation, which includes sharing the psychological assessment results for academic interventions and support
- Psychoeducation with the family
Appointments and Questions
Call (612) 273-8710 for further information or to make an appointment.
Suite F-275, 2nd Floor, West Building
2450 Riverside Ave.
Minneapolis, MN 55454
Monday-Friday 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Evening hours only available as arranged by your provider
After Clinic Hours and Emergencies
Emergency services are provided 24-hours-a-day for current clients.
Call 612-672-6600 and ask for the psychiatry resident on call.
Call 612-672-6402 (University of Minnesota Medical Center Emergency Department)