Our thoracic surgery care team provides comprehensive, coordinated, compassionate care. Our care team includes not only highly trained thoracic surgeons, but also physician assistants, clinical nurse specialists and schedulers—all carefully coordinated to make sure you have an exceptional patient experience.
If you have questions, would like to schedule an appointment or want more information, please contact us at 612-624-LUNG (5864).
Heartburn and Reflux Program
If chronic heartburn and reflux are affecting your daily life, our highly trained team of specialists can provide the best possible care for you. Our specialists in thoracic surgery and digestive health (gastroenterology) offer one of the only multidisciplinary programs in the region for people with complex esophageal conditions such as heartburn and acid reflux.
Why choose University of Minnesota Medical Center for heartburn and reflux?
- Experts in thoracic and gastroenterology work together to provide medical and surgical treatments.
- Our patients have access to a wide range of experts in many complementary specialties.
- Research at the University of Minnesota helps us remain at the forefront of treatments for patients who have conditions that affect the esophagus.
- We believe that you and your family are at the center of the care team.
Complex Airways Disease Services
Conditions that affect the airway (trachea and bronchi) are often complex and require the expertise of a highly trained team. If you have a complex airway condition, our specialists in thoracic surgery, pulmonology and otolaryngology work together to provide you with the best possible care. We offer one of the only multidisciplinary complex airway disease programs in the region.
Why choose University of Minnesota Medical Center for Complex Airways Disease Services:
- Our experts who specialize in thoracic surgery, pulmonology and otolaryngology work together to provide the best possible medical and surgical treatments for complex airway conditions.
- You have access to a vast network of experts in a variety of complementary specialties.
- Research at the University of Minnesota helps us remain at the forefront of treatments for patients who have conditions that affect the trachea and bronchi.
- We believe that you and your family belong at the center of the care team.