Our advantages as an academic medical center include access to cutting-edge technology and advanced testing unique to research institutions, along with involvement of the experts who train the doctors of tomorrow and engage in the innovative medical research that shapes the practice of medicine.
The Convenience You Want
- Cross-specialty consultations
- Brand-new, state-of-the-art facility in a central, metro location
- Complimentary valet parking
Preventive CareEasier, faster access to services that promote personal health.
- Personalized physical examination and laboratory testing
- Wellness consultation
- Personalized health plan design
- Women’s health examination
- Men’s health examination
Personal WellnessThe extensive on-site services of a state-of-the-art medical center.
- Diet and nutrition counseling
- Fitness assessment
- Athletic performance evaluation and guidance
- Travel preparedness
- Exercise plan development
37 Specialties in One LocationThe best academic and medical minds using the newest treatments and technologies.
- Next-generation diagnostics
- Risk assessments
- Comprehensive sleep evaluation
- Disease management
- Dermatology consultation and treatment
- Advanced genetic testing
- Behavioral health
What to Expect
- Generally, a pre-visit assessment may be scheduled within days of your call and a comprehensive physical within four to six weeks of your call.
- This first touchpoint is a conversation with one of our nurses prior to your examination. You will discuss your medical history, needs and concerns.
- Your examination will include a personalized itinerary with our physicians and consultations with any specialists deemed appropriate during your pre-visit assessment.
- Following your examination and receipt of test results, any recommended follow-up visits will be scheduled.
- Results from the program can be sent to your primary care provider or any other provider involved in your care.