Pediatric patients have clinic visits at our Pediatric Specialty Care Discovery Clinic. Adult patients have clinic visits at our Clinics and Surgery Center. Call your preferred location below to schedule an appointment or submit an online request.
- Usually you will need to schedule an appointment with both a CF physician or nurse practitioner and a pulmonary function test.
- Once a year annual studies need to be scheduled. It is best to schedule your next appointment at the end of your clinic visit.
- Call a CF Patient Care Coordinator at 612-625-5995 or toll free at 1-800-688-5252, ext. 55995.
- If this is your first visit to our Center, please bring a list of your medications and how they are prescribed OR bring the medications.
- Request a copy of your medical records be sent to us prior to your visit. Medical records should be sent to:
The Minnesota Cystic Fibrosis Center
420 Delaware Street SE
Minneapolis, MN 55455